Toysrus had a special on their Kinect this week. It SAID "$4.99 each with purchase of the Kinect", referring to select games. So my boys have been wanting a Kinect for some time now so I thought I'd take advantage of this offer and get all 6 games. So I get to the store and they said its only $5 for one game (thats NOT what the ad said) THEN I was going to just put it on layaway and let it be a gift for my oldest birthday but take advantage of the sale price- don't you know they won't give you the sale price on a layaway cause you will have to pay the price it will be when you get it put of layaway. I thought that was so stupid. So I didnt get it at all. Their policy sucks. Oh well on to the next deal.
No comments:
Post a Comment